Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Transition Help Desk - Jennifer


This blog entry has been modified from its original appearance. The Coordinator's email address has been changed. If you have questions please contact the Coordinator at the email address below.

If you need assistance, feel free to email the Coordinator anytime using the subject line SOFTWARE ISSUES at timetrader@familyservicerochester.org and I will respond as soon as I can. Please do also check the FAQs posted here on the blog. You may call my direct line at 287-2040 extension 3022 at the following times for assistance.

Thursday 11/3 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Tuesday 11/8 10:00 am - 2:00 pm

At other times you may leave a message and I will return your call as soon as I can. Time Trader Christina is also doing help desk hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment